- 421552 000000000 421552000000000
Engl Z-5 Custom Footswitch
- Write a Review
The Z-5 Custom Footswitch is designed for Engl amps that are equipped with the 9-pin Custom Footswitch Port. It enables you to select 4 channels dire...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Essential on stage control for Engl amps.
The Z-5 Custom Footswitch is designed for Engl amps that are equipped with the 9-pin Custom Footswitch Port. It enables you to select 4 channels directly by combining the Clean/Lead channel switching and Gain Lo/Hi switching. You can remotely control 2 other functions (e.g. Reverb and VLS on the Screamer 50 models or Contour and Master A/B on the Ritchie Blackmore Signature amp). Power for the footswitch is provided by the special connector cable.
- 6 switching functions
- 4 channels plus reverb or contour
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Engl Z-5 Custom Footswitch:
I own an ENGL Powerball head, and to get full functionality, you need this pedal. If you gig, you most definitely need this pedal. Its the only way to take advantage of all the options of whichever ENGL head you use. I wish ENGL would provide these pedals with their heads, but unfortunately they dont. Good construction, roughly 21 inches across (for those looking to apply them to a pedal board). It uses an unusual 9 pin cable connecter, much like the ones used for computer components, like a printer etc. But, the cable lays nicely and seems sturdy enough to last a while.