- Product 421553
Engl Z-7 MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
The Z-7 MIDI interface by Engl enables you to execute MIDI switching operations and save switching patches for Engl amps/devices that are equipped wi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Switching via MIDI for Engl amps and other MIDI devices.
The Z-7 MIDI interface by Engl enables you to execute MIDI switching operations and save switching patches for Engl amps/devices that are equipped with a MIDI interface port. It features selective control via the 8 poly channels or reception of all MIDI program changes from 01 to 100 via the OMNI mode.
- Selective control via 8 poly channels
Order today with the assurance of our 45-day Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction.
- Power supply: approx. 11 volts AC max. 0,5 Ampere, supplied from the amp connected to port A, Power supply via the MIDI cable Pin 1 and Pin 2 (center) can be activated for the ENGL MIDI footcontroller Z-12
- System: Controller AT 89C51 with internal 4k Flash memory for software (protected), 12 MHz system clock
- Memory: EEprom, no backup battery required
- Dimensions: 18 x 4 x 11 cm, the interface can be installed in a one-rack space 19" rack system by means of an optional rack front panel (sold separately)
- Weight: approx. 1 kg