- Product 481668
Epifani PS 600 & PS 112 1x12" Bass Half Stack
- Write a Review
This Epifani Bass Half Stack includes the PS 600 Single Channel Bass Amp Head and the PS 112 1x12" Bass Speaker Cabinet with Tweeter.PS 600 Single Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
World-class tone and battle-worthy durability.
This Epifani Bass Half Stack includes the PS 600 Single Channel Bass Amp Head and the PS 112 1x12" Bass Speaker Cabinet with Tweeter.
PS 600 Single Channel Bass Amp Head
The PS 600 bass amp uses a next-generation class D amplifier that produces a clean 600 watts at 4 ohms. The 3-band EQ provides simple tone adjustments, with the footswitchable mid cut switch and mid cut level control offering more precise shaping. DI out with level control, pre/post EQ select, and ground lift. Effects loop (series or parallel), tuner out, preamp out, and Speakon output connector provide the features professionals demand.
PS 112 1x12" Bass Speaker Cabinet with Tweeter
The PS 112 bass speaker cab is designed and built to the same sonic standards of the more-expensive UL Series but tuned for a more classic sound with thicker low end and a musically crisp edge. The 12", 300W steel magnet driver is made in the USA specifically for Epifani. 17-ply Baltic birch cabinet with high-impact locking corners and a Comfort Feel strap handle mean it's built to last and easy to lug to the gig. 1/4" phono and Speakon inputs.
- 600W @ 4 ohms
- Passive/active input select
- 3-band shelving EQ
- Treble shift
- Mid cut selector (footswitch accessible)
- Mid cut level adjustment
- Mute (footswitch accessible)
- Master volume
- DI out with level control, pre/post EQ select, ground lift
- Tuner out, Preamp out
- EFX send/return series or parallel
- Speakon output connector
- 12", 300W proprietary driver
- 1" compression tweeter
- 17-ply Baltic birch cabinet
- High-impact locking corners
- Steel reinforced Comfort Feel strap handle
- 1/4" phono and Speakon inputs
- 18-gauge radiused steel grille
- 45Hz-16kHz frequency response
- Sensitivity: 98dB 1W1M