- Product 482075
Epifani Quest II Bass Preamp
- Write a Review
The Quest II is a great front-end and recording tool for bass, and if you hurry, you can own one for an incredibly low closeout price. This unique, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An awesome bass recording tool and discrete preamp for your stage rig at an amazing closeout price.
The Quest II is a great front-end and recording tool for bass, and if you hurry, you can own one for an incredibly low closeout price. This unique, 2-channel preamp design allows the user to toggle between two separate foot switchable channels, employ dual instrument inputs and access a foot switchable mid-cut switch for killer slap tone on demand! Other features include a 3-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, preamp mute and treble shift.
Back panel features include: Pedal controller input ( ch1/ch2), Neutrik Speakon power amp out, AC line in with USA/Europe voltage, direct out with level control and pre/post EQ selector, ground lift, preamp out, tuner out, effects send and return with series/parallel selector.
- 2 footswitchable channels
- Dual instrument inputs
- Mute button with LED indicator
- Channel 1 controls (gain, bass, mid, treble, mid-cut)
- Channel 2 controls (gain, bass, mid, treble, treble-shift, parametric mid EQ)
- On/off switch
- Master volume control
- D.I. with level control and pre/post EQ selector
- Ground lift
- Tuner out
- Effects send/return with series/parallel selector
- Pedal controller: ch1/ch2, mute/tuner, mid-cut
- AC line in with USA/Europe voltage
They won't last long so act fast. Click or call right now.
Quest II Bass Preamp
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13"W x 3" H (2 RU) x 11"D
- Inputs: 1 Active, 1 Passive
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Input Impedance: Passive 470 KoHms, Active 200 KoHms