- Product 482075
Epifani Quest II Bass Preamp
- Write a Review
The Quest II is a great front-end and recording tool for bass, and if you hurry, you can own one for an incredibly low closeout price. This unique, ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An awesome bass recording tool and discrete preamp for your stage rig at an amazing closeout price.
The Quest II is a great front-end and recording tool for bass, and if you hurry, you can own one for an incredibly low closeout price. This unique, 2-channel preamp design allows the user to toggle between two separate foot switchable channels, employ dual instrument inputs and access a foot switchable mid-cut switch for killer slap tone on demand! Other features include a 3-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, preamp mute and treble shift.
Back panel features include: Pedal controller input ( ch1/ch2), Neutrik Speakon power amp out, AC line in with USA/Europe voltage, direct out with level control and pre/post EQ selector, ground lift, preamp out, tuner out, effects send and return with series/parallel selector.
- 2 footswitchable channels
- Dual instrument inputs
- Mute button with LED indicator
- Channel 1 controls (gain, bass, mid, treble, mid-cut)
- Channel 2 controls (gain, bass, mid, treble, treble-shift, parametric mid EQ)
- On/off switch
- Master volume control
- D.I. with level control and pre/post EQ selector
- Ground lift
- Tuner out
- Effects send/return with series/parallel selector
- Pedal controller: ch1/ch2, mute/tuner, mid-cut
- AC line in with USA/Europe voltage
They won't last long so act fast. Click or call right now.
Quest II Bass Preamp
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13"W x 3" H (2 RU) x 11"D
- Inputs: 1 Active, 1 Passive
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Input Impedance: Passive 470 KoHms, Active 200 KoHms