- #152105 000000000 152105000000000
Ernie Ball Mono Volume Pedal with Switch
- Write a Review
The Ernie Ball Mono Volume Pedal lets you control your instrument's output with the push of your foot. The potentiometer has a 250kOhm resistance sui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Give your passive instrument the mono volume it needs.
The Ernie Ball Mono Volume Pedal lets you control your instrument's output with the push of your foot. The potentiometer has a 250kOhm resistance suitable for the audio path of passive instruments only. Behind the jack area under the footplate is a taper switch, which provides the user two distinct volume swell rates. Attached to the volume pedal's footplate is an on/off switch connected to the jack labeled "Switch". This is an isolated circuit and may be used for controlling other music gear in your system like amp channel switching, effects bypass, etc.
- 250kOhm resistance
- Internal taper switch with 2 distinct volume swell rates
- On/off switch
- Dimensions: 4"W x 11"D x 2-3/4"H
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Well Built
Comments about Ernie Ball Mono Volume Pedal with Switch:
I use it on a shobud pedal steel guitar. It is not made for a steel guitar but it will hold it's own against any other pedal.