- Product J07322
Fender Bassman Pro 100T 100W Tube Bass Head and 4x10 Neo Bass Cab
- Write a Review
This combo includes a 100W Bassman 100T tube head and the Bassman Neo 4x10 bass cab to give your bass the low end presence and high-quality tone you ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
White hot tone and style with a 100W tube head and 4x10" cab sure to impress both eyes and ears.
This combo includes a 100W Bassman 100T tube head and the Bassman Neo 4x10 bass cab to give your bass the low end presence and high-quality tone you deserve. Not only do you get a great sound, but they both feature a unique Super White vinyl covering.
Powerful, innovative and versatile for stage and studio alike, the Bassman 100T is a professional-level 100-watt tube head with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage Fender looks. Its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximize classic technology, with classic Fender late-'60s/early-'70s "blackface" styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels.
Additional features include a tube preamp (two 12AX7s) and power amp (one 12AT7 and four 6L6s); Vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of a classic Fender passive tone stack; Overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack (choose between channels with included footswitch); rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that constantly monitors and re-biases tubes for perfect performance and alerts you when service is required; XLR output that delivers overdriven power amp tone (great for recording); rear-panel Output Power switch that lets you play or record at full 100-watt power, quieter 25-watt power, or silently via internal power soak (which captures the signal post-power amp); impedance switch (8, 4 or 2 ohms) and master volume with push/pull mute.
Bassman 410 Neo
Fender's Bassman 410 Neo cabinet delivers the full, tight and punchy bass sound you'd expect from a 4x10" enclosure, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design.
Additional features include four 10" Eminence U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers, compression driver horn with attenuator, lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling and Speakon connectors, removable casters and spring-loaded heavy-duty handles for easier transport. Rated at 1,000 watts program (500 watts continuous) at 8 ohms.
- Bassman 100T
- Effects Loop: PreAmp Out / Power Amp In
- Inputs: Two
- Speaker Jack: Yes
- Channels: 2 - Vintage, Overdrive (footswitchable)
- Rectifier: SS (Solid-State, Silicon Diode)
- Controls: Vintage - VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); Overdrive - GAIN, BLEND, VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID FREQ, MID LVL, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); MASTER (pull MUTE)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Corners (Notched)
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Yes (Remote LED Driven)
- Handle: Two Spring-Loaded Handles, One Dog-Bone
- Front Panel: Metal, Painted
- Frequency Response: <10Hz - 22kHz (-3dB)
- Input Impedance: >820k (INPUT 1), 136k (INPUT 2), 43k (PWR AMP IN)
- Output Impedance: 220 ohm (PREAMP OUT)
- Sensitivity: 12mVrms (INPUT 1), 1Vrms (PWR AMP IN) @ 100Hz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 95dB (Power amp), 46dB (Preamp)
- Impedance: Selectable 8, 4, or 2 Ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 x 12AT7 and 4 x 6L6
- Unique Features: OUTPUT POWER selector switch offering: 100W mode (full power), 25W mode (with automatic volume adjustment, identical tone at a lower volume!), SILENT RECORD mode (allows use of the tube power amplifier without speakers connected, XLR 'POST' signal is taken from power amp output). FENDER AUTOMATIC BIAS for output tube monitoring/adjusting
- FootSwitch: Vintage 1-button (P/N 0057172000)
- Bassman 4x10 Neo
- Four 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator
- Lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling
- 1/4" And Speakon connectors
- Removable casters
- Spring-loaded heavy-duty handles for easier transport
Beef up your sound with this combo today.
Bassman Pro 100T 100W Tube Bass Head and 4x10 Neo Bass Cab
- Bassman 100T
Dimensions: 24.5" (62.2 cm) x 10" (25.4 cm) x 10.63" (27 cm)
Amplifier Weight: 48.5 lb. (22 kg)
Bassman 4x10 Neo
26"W x 24.5"H x 16.25"D