- H79099 000001000 H79099000001000
Fender Bassman Pro 810 8x10 Neo Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
The big, bad Fender Bassman 810 8x10 Neo bass speaker cabinet delivers the massive barrage of full bass sound you'd expect from an 8x10" enclosure de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Blow away the audience with this monster 8x10 from Fender.
The big, bad Fender Bassman 810 8x10 Neo bass speaker cabinet delivers the massive barrage of full bass sound you'd expect from an 8x10" enclosure designed for the biggest shows and the largest stages, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight new design. Some of the features include eight 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers and compression driver horn with attenuator for high highs and low lows. The lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling give it form and function by protecting your investment and producing astonishing resonance. Fixed casters for hand-truck operation and built-in heavy-duty handles make for easier transport while rear glide rails provide smoother loading. And not to mention this beast is rated at 2,000 watts program (1,000 watts continuous) at 4 ohms. Whoa.
- Eight 10" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator
- Lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling
- 1/4" and Speakon connectors
- Fixed casters for hand-truck operation
- Built-in heavy-duty handles for easier transport
- Rear glide rails for smoother loading
- Rated at 2,000 watts program (1,000 watts continuous) at 4 ohms.
Oh and you're probably gonna need some ear plugs too.
- 48"H x 26"W x 16.25"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.