- Product 502525
Fender Bassman TV Twelve 150W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Fender Bassman TV Twelve Bass Amp carries the DNA of the original '50s-era Bassman amplifiers, delivering world-class sound in a package designed...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Killer Fender tone pumping out of one classic 12" speaker.
The Fender Bassman TV Twelve Bass Amp carries the DNA of the original '50s-era Bassman amplifiers, delivering world-class sound in a package designed to handle the demands of low bass frequencies. With a unique look that is unmistakably Fender, the 150W Bassman TV amp is sure to class up any stage, cutting through the mix and the monotony of a world full of black boxes.
The tube preamp is classy and simple, with black chicken head knobs sitting on top of a chrome chassis. It feels like looking down at the dashboard of your favorite muscle car, while the red jewel light glows, signifying "I'm ready to jam." The Fender bass amp's 2 instrument inputs provide both a normal and a padded input stage, accommodating basses of various output levels. But don't be afraid to lean into it. The more you push these bass amps, the more they push back.
The Bassman TV Twelve offers 150 watts and the distinctive tone of a 12" speaker; which provides great low-end focus balanced with high-end presence. The tube preamp and passive tone stack deliver that warm Fender bass tone. The TV Twelve also includes a gain control—used to drive the preamp harder—which can help put you in the sweet spot of a mix. Beyond using the internal gain, Bassman amps also sound great when driven by overdrive, distortion and fuzz pedals.
Other features include "deep" and "bright" switches, used to boost low and high frequencies. Master Volume controls your overall output.
There is one indispensable modern luxury—an XLR output that lets you send a direct signal to recording or live performance gear. That way, you get the best of both worlds—classic Fender bass look and sound and easy compatibility with modern recording and PA systems.
- 2 inputs (Input 2 -6dB Pad),
- XLR output with ground lift
- Rear ported cabinet
- Lacquered tweed covering
- 12AX7 tube preamp/efficient class D power amp
- Passive tone stack
- Comfortable dog bone handle
- Chrome control panel
- Chicken head-style knobs
- TV panel cosmetics with modern upgrades
- Controls: gain, bass, mid, treble, volume, deep, and bright switches
Bassman TV Twelve 150W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp
- Model Name: Bassman TV Twelve
- Model Number: 224-8200-000
- Series: Bassman TV Series
- Type: Hybrid Bass Amplifier Combo (12AX7 Vacuum-Tube Preamp/Efficient Class-D Power Amp)
- Output: 150 Watts
- Ohms: 4 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Celestion Green Label Ferrite Bass Speaker, 4 ohm, 200 watt Power Rating
- Channels: 1 Channel
- Weight: 44.6 lb. (20.23 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 22"W x 20"H x 12.75"D
- Tube Complement: 1 X 12AX7 (preamp)