- Product 150489
Fender Classics Series Volume and Tone Pedal
- Write a Review
This Fender Volume and Tone Foot Pedal from the Classics Series adds versatility to your sound through the movement of the foot.Pedal Controls:Volume...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Double your foot power.
This Fender Volume and Tone Foot Pedal from the Classics Series adds versatility to your sound through the movement of the foot.
Volume Control--Tilt the Pedal Back and Forth.
Tone Control--Rotate the Pedal Left and Right.
Note: This pedal uses a passive Tone control circuit and works best when connected directly to a passive guitar. If you must use an active guitar or put other pedal before this one, the output impedance of the active device should be 10k ohm minimum for the best performance.
- Tuner Output--Connect to your tuner, if desired. The Volume Control does NOT affect this output, but the Tone Control DOES affect it.
- Input jack--Plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here.
- Output jack--Connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
Get control - call or click today to order.
- Input Impedance: 150kOhm (250kOhm Volume Pot)
- Output impedance: 0 to 62kOhm, (Varies with Pedal Position)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have owned this pedal for over a year now, and I can say that this pedal is tough (ready for the road), easy to use, and most importantly does its job incrediably! The tone switching is easy as well as you just shift the pedal from right to left to either add more high or low ends. Great also for slow sweeps! Great pedal, and it'll always be a part of my pedal board.