- Product J51959
Fender Limited Edition Blues Junior Humboldt Hot Rod 15W Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
A standard for gigging guitarists worldwide and an ideal amp for crafting your own signature sound. Working guitarists everywhere prize no-frills Hot...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Don't let this limited-edition tone beast get away.
A standard for gigging guitarists worldwide and an ideal amp for crafting your own signature sound. Working guitarists everywhere prize no-frills Hot Rod amps for their great volume, reliability, responsiveness to effects pedals and affordability. The Blues Junior III is a longtime 15-watt favorite with warm tone ideal for the go-anywhere guitarist who needs to hit the stage or studio at a moment’s notice, with great sound and versatile features. The Limited Edition Humboldt Hot Rod features a 12 in. hemp-cone Hot Rod Hempster Speaker custom voiced by Eminence for this limited run.
- Power: 15W
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Hotrod Hempster speaker by Eminence
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume
- Built-in spring reverb
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Nubex Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Salt and Pepper
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
- Front Panel: Black
- Footswitch sold separately
- Dimensions:18 in. x 16 in. x 9.81 in.
- Weight: 31 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Pedal friendly, light, great tone, gig worthy
- No fx loop, not a deal breaker tho
- Home, band practice, some smaller gigs or partys
Comments about Fender Limited Edition Blues Junior Humboldt Hot Rod 15W Combo Amplifier:
I absolutely love this Amp Series, great Fender sparkle tone, but not ice picky, kick in the Fat switch for some volume and mids, plenty loud enough for blues and country/classic rock and Ben Fox @ MF was great to work with. Great deal!!
- Was this a gift?: