- Product 481857
Fender Limited Editon Hot Rod Deluxe Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The amplifier comes equipped with a birch speaker cabinet that is drenched in Competition Orange polyurethane and features bold, black racing stripes...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This Hot Rod really is a Hot Rod.
The amplifier comes equipped with a birch speaker cabinet that is drenched in Competition Orange polyurethane and features bold, black racing stripes. From the white chickenhead knobs and Celestion V30 speaker to its special "HRDX" badge, this Fender amp looks and sounds like it will burn rubber all the way out of the showroom.
- Amp Type: All tube preamp and power amp
- Output: 40 watts
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 — 8 ohm, 60-watt speaker
- Channel: Three selectable — Normal, Drive, More Drive
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Effects: Reverb
- Weight 45 lb. (20.41 kg)
- Dimensions: 23.5"W (59.69cm) x 18.75"H (47.62cm) x 10.5"D (26.67cm)
- Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6, Solid State Rectifier