- J06155 000000000 J06155000000000
Fender Rumble 200W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Fender Rumble 200W bass head is an ideal choice for practice, studio, rehearsal or stage, with its power, great tone and easy-to-use controls. It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile Rumble power and tone to use with your favorite cab.
The Fender Rumble 200W bass head is an ideal choice for practice, studio, rehearsal or stage, with its power, great tone and easy-to-use controls. Its features include an aux. input, headphone output, XLR line out, FX loop and four-band EQ.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
Power: 200W @ 4 ohms (with extension cab); 140W @ 8 ohms (internal)
Dimensions: 2.68" x 13.8" x 7.19"
Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
Comments about Fender Rumble 200W Bass Amp Head:
its good for all types of styles and sounds and a master at none of them. for this reason its perfect for me. i also own the rumble 100 combo amp that i use for practice and if i need a little extra power it works great, so when my main head went out it was a no brainer to get this. it works good with the styles i play which includes punk, rock, funk, blues, doom/stoner, and many others and combinations. it takes pedals really well and the vintage and contour switches are useful which is a plus. i am very happy that i got.