- Product H02670
Fender Sublime Bass Fuzz Pedal
- Write a Review
Transform the sound of your bass with Fender Sub-Lime Bass Fuzz Pedal. This amazing pedal gives you Classic Fender fuzz tones ranging from the barest...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Transform the sound of your bass with Fender Sub-Lime Bass Fuzz Pedal. This amazing pedal gives you Classic Fender fuzz tones ranging from the barest touch of evil to an utterly seismic roar. Best of all, tailor your tone by setting the crossover frequency wherever you want the fuzz to happen low-frequency fuzz, high-frequency fuzz and anything in between, all without sacrificing all-important low-end muscle and fundamental bass tone.
Dressed in sublime lime green, the big, heavy-duty cast design evokes Fender's great old pedals of the '70s and boasts an enormous control dial that fluoresces entrancingly from green to red as you adjust the fuzz level from left (slightest hint) to right (DEFCON 1).
Simple volume and drive controls let you easily dial in the loudness and range of fuzz tones. Runs on 9-volt battery or DC power.
- Rate: controls the rate at which the phase shifting occurs.
- Intensity: adjusts the intensity of the Phasing effect.
- Frequency: adjusts what frequencies are affected by the phasing action.
- Bypass Switch-A: true-bypass- of the phaser effect.
- Output Jack: connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
- Input Jack: plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here.
- DC Input Jack: plug in a AC- 9V DC adaptor into this jack to eliminate the need for batteries.
Set it at your feet and transform your bass sound!
- Input Impedance: 470kOhm
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBV
- Output Impedance: 4.7kOhm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBV
- Recommended Load Impedance: 50kOhm or Greater
- Power Requirements: 9VDC (Center Pin = Negative); 40mA Minimum