- Product 482905
Fender TB-1200 120V Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Fender TB 1200 Bass Amp Head delivers 1200W at 2 ohms, ideal for running multiple speaker cabinets while keeping its cool. Fender's family of TB ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hybrid structure for creamy tone and big power.
The Fender TB 1200 Bass Amp Head delivers 1200W at 2 ohms, ideal for running multiple speaker cabinets while keeping its cool. Fender's family of TB bass amps were created for professional bass players looking for a thick, natural, and balanced tone that sits fat in their live or studio mix.
Based on the TBP-1 tube bass preamp, the key to the Fender TB-1200 Bass Amp's creamy tone is a passive tone stack, the backbone of classic Fender guitar and bass amps. A passive tone stack is interactive, with each knob affecting the others. You get big warm notes that faithfully represent the natural sound of your bass. Fender includes a 4-button TBFS-4 footswitch that gives you easy access to Overdrive, Vari-Q, FX Loop, and Mute, as well as its own built-in tuner.
- Hybrid head: (tube preamp, solid state power amp)
- Front panel controls:
- Vintage Tube Tone - Input, -9dB pad switch, Mute, Volume, Bass w/Deep switch (pull to activate), Mid, Treble w/Bright switch (pull to activate)
- Tube Overdrive - (Enable/Disable Switch), Gain, and Volume
- Blend Vari-Q - (Enable/Disable Switch), Frequency, Level/Q, Room Balance, and Master Volume
- Rear panel controls: Balanced Line Output with Ground Lift, XLR Jack, Level, Pre/Post EQ Select Switch, FX Loop with Trim, +4dBu/-10dBv level switch, Send/Return jacks
- Effects: Fender passive tone stack, Tube Overdrive section, Vari-Q section, Room Balance, FX Loop/Boost
- Brushed Aluminum rackmount panel covering
TB-1200 120V Bass Amp Head
- Weight: 48 lbs.
Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H x 15"D
Tubes: 2 X 12AX7
Output: 1200W at 2 ohms, 800W at 4 ohms, 550W at 8 ohms
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender TB-1200 120V Bass Amp Head:
I have owned and tried out numerous great and no so great bass amp head's in the past. After playing with the Fender TB-1200 I can finally say that I have found what I have been looking for. I will admit I have always been a loyal user and fan boy of Fender's products; they have never let me down yet. The head is built really solid, however is pretty heavy in weight. The 1200w helps with providing me enough power to power both of my Fender Bassman 4x10 cab's while the other featured options provide me the ability to get the tone and sound I like as well as others. During band practice I rarely have to turn this up beyond half way, in fact it is less than that. I was hesitant to press check out because of the pretty good chunk of change near $1300 price tag, however it has been one of the best decisions of my musician life. Sometimes to get the best you have to spend. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great solid amp head and overall great product.