- Product 482907
Fender TB-600C 120V Bass Combo
- Write a Review
The Fender TB-600C bass combo is a versatile amp for professional bassists. Combines a 2 x 10" cab with an amp head that creates a thick, natural, an...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hybrid structure for creamy tone and big power.
The Fender TB-600C bass combo is a versatile amp for professional bassists. Combines a 2 x 10" cab with an amp head that creates a thick, natural, and balanced tone that will sit fat in a live or studio mix. Based on the critically acclaimed TBP-1 tube bass preamp, the key to the Fender TB-600 amp's creamy tone is a passive tone stack, the backbone of classic Fender guitar and bass amps. This passive tone stack has an interactive nature, with each knob affecting the others, resulting in big, warm notes that represent the natural sound of the bass guitar being played.
The Fender TB-600C combo amp delivers 400W to its internal 8 ohm load, 600 watts when paired with any 8 ohm external speaker cabinet. The head portion is rack mounted and can be pulled out for use as part of a larger system. However, if you leave it inside its enclosure, you're getting the sound of 2x10" Fender Special Design Cast Frame Eminence 16 ohm speakers and a Foster horn. So, use the Fender TB-600C as a high powered, professional combo amp, add another cabinet to increase its power, or pull the head for separate use. The choice is yours, but you'll win any way you go with the Fender TB-600C Bass Combo Amplifier.
- Hybrid head: (tube preamp, solid state power amp)
- 2 x 10" Fender Special Design Cast Frame Eminence 16 ohm speakers
- 1 x Foster horn
- 1 channel
- Tubes: 2 X 12AX7
- Front panel controls: Vintage Tube Tone - Input -9dB pad switch, Mute, Volume, Bass w/Deep switch (pull to activate), Mid, Treble w/Bright switch (pull to activate)
- Tube Overdrive: (Enable/Disable Switch), Gain, and Volume
- Blend Vari-Q: (Enable/Disable Switch), Frequency, Level/Q, Room Balance, and Master Volume
- Rear panel controls: Balanced Line Output with Ground Lift, XLR Jack, Level, Pre/Post EQ Select Switch, FX Loop with Trim, +4dBu/-10dBv level switch, Send/Return jacks
- Effects: Fender passive tone stack, Tube Overdrive section, Vari-Q
- section, Room Balance, FX Loop/Boost
- Perforated metal speaker grille
- Black vinyl covering
- Caster wheels
- Protected edges
This Fender combo gives you plenty of options, tone, and sound. Order today!
- Output: 400W at 8 ohms (internal), 600W at 4 ohms (with 8 ohm extension cabinet) output
- Ohms: 8 ohms internal (4 ohm minimum load)
- Weight: 102 lb.
- Dimensions: 23.5"W x 22.5"H x 16.5"D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender TB-600C 120V Bass Combo:
I had taken a break from playing bass for a few years and wanted a new amp to replace my old dinosaur of a stack. I decided on this Fender combo because I liked the idea of adding the matching 1x15 pro expansion cabinet at a later date. This amp is Absolutely Amazing! The quality of sound and the amount of power this little combo amp produces is phenomenal. The build quality is excellent and the overall appearance and feel of this amp is awesome. My only gripe is the weight. It is quite heavy to lug around by yourself, but with the help of another person and the casters it not bad at all. I would highly recommend this amp to anyone wanting a high quality combo amp with loads power to spare.