- H82186 000001000 H82186000001000
Fishman Limited Edition Loudbox Mini 60W 1x6.5 Acoustic Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The lightest and most portable amp in the Loudbox series, the 60-watt Fishman Loudbox Mini weighs less than 20 lbs., yet is loud enough for a small v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clean enough for recording and powerful enough for the local open mic night.
The lightest and most portable amp in the Loudbox series, the 60-watt Fishman Loudbox Mini weighs less than 20 lbs., yet is loud enough for a small venue. The Loudbox Mini delivers the natural sound from your instrument and features 2 channels, 60 watts of power, a 6.5" low-frequency driver and a 1" tweeter, feedback suppression, and simple-to-use EQ dials.
Effects include digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. An auxiliary input lets you easily hook up your MP3 player or metronome. An XLR direct output lets you to monitor onstage and send a balanced signal to the mixing board without needing an extra DI box.
- Channels: 1 instrument, 1 microphone
- Instrument input: 1/4" (for active or passive pickups)
- Microphone input: XLR for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
- 3-band instrument EQ: Low, mid, and high tone controls
- 2-band microphone EQ: Low and high tone controls
- Auxiliary input: 1/4" and 1/8"
- Direct output: Balanced mic-level XLR output
- Effects: Digital reverb and chorus
- Feedback suppression: Feedback-fighting phase switch
- Instrument Channel:
- 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3-band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function chorus
- Microphone Channel:
- XLR input for dynamic microphone
- 2-band EQ with low and high tone controls
- Reverb level
Get a portable acoustic amp with the features you need.
- Power: 60 watts
- Drivers: 6.5" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12 x 13.7 x 9.7 inches (30.5 x 34.9 x 24.7 cm)
- Weight: 19.7 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.