More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J06752 000000000 J06752000000000
Friedman Brown Eye 100W 2-Channel Tube Guitar Head Black with 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Write a Review
The BE100 is a hand-wired, 100W, EL34-powered, multi-channel British-style amp that is capable of producing many styles of music, from blues to class...Read More
An absolutely unbeatable combination of amp tone and power, with Celestion V30s and Greenbacks.
The BE100 is a hand-wired, 100W, EL34-powered, multi-channel British-style amp that is capable of producing many styles of music, from blues to classic rock, and from heavy rock to metal by just adjusting the gain and master volume controls. To say it is British-styled is just the beginning of describing this inspiring tone machine.
The Brown Eye is a critically acclaimed amplifier head that was created for the many musicians who have been asking for the Friedman sound in a professional 100W format. It can be seen on many superstar stages, including Alice in Chains, Pink, Bon Jovi, The Cult, The Foo Fighters and many more. No wonder this amp has received The Editor's Choice Award from Guitar Player Magazine (Nov, 2013).
Plug into to the BE100 and you will notice instantly, the huge, tight low end and rich harmonically detailed chords at any volume. This is made possible by Friedman's excellent Master Volume control-so put your attenuator in storage!
Single notes have that Holy Grail singing quality that all guitar players strive to attain but rarely can through most amps. The BE100 cleans up remarkably well with the guitar's volume control, even with the amp on higher gain settings. To achieve a more dramatic clean, merely switch over to the clean channel, with it's bass and treble tone shaping controls and three-way bright switch. All three modes (BE, HBE, CLEAN) can be accessed from the amp's front panel or from the included 2 button footswitch. Start playing through the BE100 and you'll find it's very hard to stop!
The BE100 was designed to take pedals very well and loves boosts, over-drives, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, etc. The brand new ultra transparent Series FX loop takes time based FX pedals and rack units equally well.
Friedman 4x12 Cab
The Friedman 4x12 cab comes loaded with a pair of Celestion Vintage 30s in the two lower speaker slots, and a pair of Celestion Greenbacks in the top spots.
Handwired in the USA.
- Brown Eye Head
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: five 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34 (power amp)
- Three channels
- Controls: volume, bass, middle, treble and presence, three-way bright switch, master volume, master gain
- SAT, FAT, C45 and Tone switches create a multitude of unique textures
- Line out with level control
- Impedance: 4, 8 and 16Î (switchable)
- Ultra-transparent series FX Loop with Return level control and bypass switch
- Custom U.S.A.-made transformers
- 2-button footswitch with LEDs included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Handwired in the USA
- Dimensions: 11.5" (H) x 29" (W) x 8.5" (D)
- Weight: 44 lb.
- Friedman 4x12 Cab
- Speakers: 2x12" Celestion V30 (bottom); 2x12" Celestion Greenback (top)
- Impedance: 16Î
- Dimensions: 30" x 30" x 14"
- Weight: 96 lbs.