- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman Tour Pro 1520 15 x 20 in. Pedalboard
- Write a Review
- J53063 000000000 J53063000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dave Friedman has been building pedalboards for over 27 years. From the fancy, ultra complex, to the simplistic pedal boards, Dave has seen and desig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get Friedman quality to keep your pedals safe and organized on the road.
Dave Friedman has been building pedalboards for over 27 years. From the fancy, ultra complex, to the simplistic pedal boards, Dave has seen and designed them all for the who's who of the industry.
When it came time for Dave to design his own line of pedalboards, everything a touring or home guitar player actually needs was meticulously thought out and addressed.
First and foremost, like his amps, guitars, cabs, pedals and monitors, Friedman pedalboards are made in the U.S.A.
While most pedalboards have either a flat or a slanted surface, the Tour Pro boards are designed with two tiers—a bottom section that is flat and a top section that is angled (with all the holes needed for easy cable routing).
This two-tier design allows a guitar player to have access to all pedals on the board, without ballerina style, toe-extending dance moves. And, to address the need for Wah and/or Volume pedals, the Tour Pro 1520 includes a detachable riser, which can be mounted in various locations on the bottom tier (with left-footed guitar players in mind).
Many of today's pedal-board packages include a bag of some kind. But, what is the quality of the bag you are getting? In most cases the best you get is an economic-bag. For the Friedman pedal-boards, Dave created a bag that is of the highest quality and most importantly, made to withstand the rigors of the road. Friedman pedalboard bags feature thick padding on the inside, robust zippers, front pouch for your cables and even gold piping adorn the "Friedman" bag.
The Tour Pro 1520 has mounting holes to mount the Friedman Buffer Bay 6 (ultra transparent buffer with built-in patch bay) and the Friedman Power Grid 10 (isolated pedal power supply with 10 high current 9V outputs) - sold separately.
- one 2-in. x 10-ft. roll of black Velcro
- Ten 7.75-in. black wire-ties
- Twelve 1-in. black wire-tie mounts with adhesive backing
- To mount any power supply to the Tour Pro 1520 includes:
- Two 3-in. strip of 250-count Dual Lock by 3M
- Two 3-in. strip of 400-count Dual Lock by 3M
- Tour bag included
- Dimensions: 15 x 20 in.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.