- J53065 000000000 J53065000000000
Friedman Tour Pro 1525 Platinum Pack 15 x 25 in. Pedalboard with Buffer Bay and Power Grid 10
- Write a Review
Dave Friedman has been building pedal boards for over 27 years. From the fancy, ultra complex, to the simplistic pedal boards, Dave has seen and desi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro-level quality to protect, power and organize all your favorite pedals.
Dave Friedman has been building pedal boards for over 27 years. From the fancy, ultra complex, to the simplistic pedal boards, Dave has seen and designed them all for the who's who of the industry.
When it came time for Dave to design his own line of pedal boards, everything a touring or home guitar player actually needs was meticulously thought out and addressed.
First and foremost, like his amps, guitars, cabs, pedals and monitors, Friedman pedal boards are made in the USA.
While most pedal boards have either a flat or a slanted surface, the Tour Pro boards are designed with two tiers, a bottom section that is flat and a top section that is angled (with all the holes needed for easy cable routing).
This two-tier design allows a guitar player to have access to all pedals on the board, without ballerina style, toe-extending dance moves. And, to address the need for Wah and/or Volume pedals, the Tour Pro 1525 includes a detachable riser, which can be mounted in various locations on the bottom tier (yes - we thought of left footed guitar players too).
Many of today's pedal board packages include a bag of some kind. But, what is the quality of the bag you are getting? In most cases the best you get is an economic-bag. For the Friedman pedal boards, Dave created a bag that is of the highest quality and most importantly, made to withstand the rigors of the road. Friedman pedal board bags feature thick padding on the inside, robust zippers, front pouch for your cables and even gold piping adorn the "FRIEDMAN" bag.
The Tour Pro 1525 includes an accessory pack with:
1 x 2" x 10' roll of black Velcro
10 x 7.75" black wire-ties
12 x 1" black wire-tie mounts with adhesive backing
To mount any power supply the Tour Pro 1525 includes
2 x 3" Strip of 250 Count Dual Lock by 3M
2 x 3" Strip of 400 Count Dual Lock by 3M
Buffer Bay 6 (buffer and patch bay) built in
The Friedman Buffer Bay is a simple solution that incorporates Dave's wealth of experience and knowledge providing players an innovative tool which can be easily implemented to ANY pedal board or easily mount into any Friedman branded pedal board.
The Buffer Bay accomplishes two basic things.
First - it is an ultra-transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer, which can be turned on or off using the provided switch. The buffer solves the fundamental problem of loading loss caused by interconnected cables and some pedals. This "loss" siphons your guitar of fidelity, tone and volume level. This problem occurs even if all the pedals used are true bypass and the more pedals and longer the cable runs, the greater the losses.
The Buffer Bay 6 circuitry, when engaged, sounds identical to your guitar straight into the amp!
You can access the buffer using the buffers In connector on one side of the Buffer Bay and Buffer Out on the other side.
Second- the Buffer Bay is a patch bay with the following benefits:
Cleans up all of the connections on your pedal board.
Allows for tighter pedal placement on the board (you no longer need to access the jacks on certain pedals).
Lets you have all cables from your board in the same location allowing neater chord runs on stage.
Your pedal chain in permanently connected making setup and takedown quick and painless.
Saves the life of the jacks on your pedals by not plugging in cables every time you play.
Easily configure your input or output in hard to reach places.
The Buffer Bay 6 includes 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections and a Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch). It also provides a 7 pin MIDI thru connection. The Buffer Bay 6 can be used for a wide variety of connection schemes. Once the Buffer Bay is configured on your board, simply plug your guitar and amp in and you no longer have to fight with your first and last pedals.
Using an extra patch cable you can easily go from using an amp with an effects loop to using one without.
See image diagrams for the various ways you can configure the Buffer Bay 6.
Ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer
5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections
Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch)
7 pin MIDI thru connection
Power Grid 10 Built In
The Power Grid 10 was designed to address all of the deficiencies Dave encountered with power supplies from other brands over his 27 year history of designing and building pedal boards for the biggest touring guitarists and studio producers. The Power Grid 10 was designed to meet the demands of any player who wants a dead quite pedal board, that can be taken anywhere and is tour ready. Some of the key features include:
1) Universal power from 100-240Vac meaning you can plug it in anywhere in the world. You will never have to flip switches or worry about a step up or step down transformer.
2) Zero field hum, which plagues many other power supplies with traditional toroidal transformers.
3) The Power Grid 10 will power virtually any pedal (350mA each per 9V output)
4) 10 isolated outputs and all the cables needed to power your pedals.
5) And for those boards that have no room to mount the power supply underneath, the Power Grid 10 was designed as a riser - yes, with the Power Grid 10 you can mount your pedals right on top of the housing, including your favorite Fuzz pedals, which are known to cause unnecessary proximity hum and infiltrate your other pedals.
Call or click to order today!
- 2 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.5mm BLUE connector - polarity reversed - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides,10 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides
- 1 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 1/8" phono BLACK connector - 20" long - right angle connector on 2.1mm connector.
- 1 x 18 V cable - 2.1mm BLACK connector with additional 2.1mm slave connector on one side to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides.
- Outputs: The Power Grid 10 provides 10 isolated outputs - 350mA per output at 9Vdc.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Amazing build quality
- Sturdy & doesn't "slip" when pushed
- Well thought out
- Home Studio
Comments about Friedman Tour Pro 1525 Platinum Pack 15 x 25 in. Pedalboard with Buffer Bay and Power Grid 10:
I've been playing long enough to learn that it never serves me well upgrading equipment incrementally. How much equipment are you not using because it's sound quality isn't good enough or the build was sub-par? Music creation is a pricey endeavor, so I tend to research & explore what knowledgeable musicians do & don't do. That's what prompted me sticking with my homemade, strung out, plywood Frankenstein board until I found my solution. This is such a great package. The power supply is + quality, quiet unit. It offers 350ma output per instead of the typical 100ma offered by cheaper suppliers. It screws in underneath with supplied machine screws & leaves plenty of room for a second unit if you're running over ten pedals (like me). The buffer is really where this shines (and it also screws in and has accessibility on the right side. I had no idea that there was so much signal loss in my run. And the connectivity - Bass multiprocessor, Helix (using the buffer midi), looper - even a Grace acoustic preamp box - are all easily adapted to this buffer box. So, even if your board is o.k. by you, I highly recommend this buffer box. And the whole kit fits in a better than average case for portability. Pedal ramps can be purchased and configured across the front of the board - you could ramp the whole front if you'd like. This is my board for life - unless I run out of room and need the 30" board. I'm impressed and happy about this acquisition.