- Product J49256
Fryette PS-2 Power Station Integrated Reactance Amplifier
- Write a Review
Silent Mode, Balanced XLR Out and Unbalanced Line Out remain operational even with power disconnected. The Power Station provides a variety of perfor...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Amplifier solution for many challenges.
Silent Mode, Balanced XLR Out and Unbalanced Line Out remain operational even with power disconnected. The Power Station provides a variety of performing and recording solutions for every kind of playing or performing application/environment, breathing new life and functionality into any amp, large or small.
Front panel controls:
Bypass switch, Hi/Lo Input Level switch, High frequency response switch - Flat, Brite, Edge, Low frequency response switch - Flat, Warm, Deep, Volume, Presence and Depth controls, Standby switch (Bypass), Power switch
Rear panel features:
Amp In, Amplifier Impedance select – 2/4, 8 or 16 Ohms, Balanced Line Out XLR with Low Pass Filter switch, Unbalanced 1/4” Line Out, FX Send, FX Return, FX Level Switch, Unbalanced 1/4” Line In, Speaker Impedance select 2/4, 8 or 16 Ohms, Speaker Out 1, Speaker Out 2, Ground Lift, Mains Fuse, AC Input
- Power: 50W
- Tubes: One 12AX7; two 6L6
- Power Input: 200W @ 2/4 Ohms; 150W @ 8Ohms; 200W @16 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 2/4, 8 or 16 Ohms, selectable
- Load Amp Impedance: 2/4, 8 or 16 Ohms, selectable
- Can drive a 2 Ohm speaker load, using the 2/4 Ohm setting
- Disables power amp and maintains amp load if speaker jack is unplugged.
- Carry bag and rack kits are available and sold separately
- Dimensions: 14 x 2.75 x 9 in.
- Weight: 15 lb.
Ideal for recording challenges or for getting some more out of a favorite amp. Order soon.