More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J11523 000001000 J11523000001000
Fulltone Custom Shop CS Supa-Trem2 Stereo Tremolo w/Tap Tempo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Supa-Trem has been an extremely successful pedal over the last 15 years, partly due to the tone of the circuit, which has a very good sounding JF...Read More
Dual trem with discrete ins and outs.
The Supa-Trem has been an extremely successful pedal over the last 15 years, partly due to the tone of the circuit, which has a very good sounding JFET amplifier at its heart. Another key ingredient has been the Fulltone Opto-1 . They have the optimal resistance range, as well as the correct rise and fall times for all speeds required for a great Tremolo design.
Fulltone has taken two completely separate Supa-Trem circuits and joined them together. Two identical circuits in true stereo with two ins and two outs! The obvious question then becomes "Can you get true stereo from mono in?"
And the answer is yes! And both amps are still live when the ST-2 is turned off with no tone loss due to its hi-quality JFET buffered outputs. The ST-2 is the IDEAL device to place at the end of your chain. Run cables as long as you want, use it as your amp splitter.
- Each channel has an N.O S. Fairchild 2N5484 JFET as the very first thing your guitar hits.
- Tap Tempo, with speeds so slow that it takes 6+ seconds to pan between the outputs, or speeds in excess of 200bpm.
- "Phase Correlation" knob so that you can throw the outputs any degree in or out of phase with each other.
- External volume control with 15db of available boost.
- 3-way Waveform switch.
- Proprietary "Warble" waveform that's not on any other tremolo.
- 100% handmade in California.
Order today for an auto pan miracle and a tremolo that will move you.