- Product 475538
Fulltone Custom Shop TTE Delay Effect Tube Tape Echo
- Write a Review
It used to be that no delay could quite replicate the natural, warm, and shimmery tones of an old Echoplex tape echo-enter the Fulltone TubeTapeEcho,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Takes the old tones of a classic tape echo and makes them even better.
It used to be that no delay could quite replicate the natural, warm, and shimmery tones of an old Echoplex tape echo-enter the Fulltone TubeTapeEcho, or TTE. Old tape echoes used to be noisy and unreliable, but the Fulltone TTE is dead quiet and features revamped electronics, tape transport path, and even the tape cartridge itself to near-overkill, producing less noise than most delay pedals. The TTE effect pedal can provide anywhere from a quick slapback to over 2 seconds of delay time. There is a top-panel-mounted, dual-speed toggle switch to choose between Hi-Speed and Lo-Speed operation. Hi-Speed gets you lots of Highs, less Bass, and a True Repeat without the Pitch variation of the old Echoplex. Lo-Speed is warm, with lots of Bass, less highs, and a slight "warble" that imparts a natural chorus.
- Servo-controlled, high-torque DC motor is quieter than the big AC motors of yesteryear
- 2 x 12AX7 tubes at 200V DC. Erase/Bias section function uses 1 x Electro-Harmonix 12AT7
- Handwired audio path
- Stereo outs, 3 stereo modes
- Proprietary, custom-made Erase, Record, and Playback tape heads
- Fulltone ETC-1 Tape cartridge
- Nickel-plated, stainless steel parts
- Echo Tone Control”you can alter it to as vintage as you want a Tone control, affecting only the repeats
Order now and add the sounds of a real tape echo to your arsenal.