- Product 475969
Fulltone Fat-Boost2 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Fulltone Fat-Boost2 is a complete ground-up redesign of the original. It's 100% Class-A JFET-powered—no op amps here. This effects pedal has an i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All-JFET design and superior tonal control.
The Fulltone Fat-Boost2 is a complete ground-up redesign of the original. It's 100% Class-A JFET-powered—no op amps here. This effects pedal has an incredible amount of pre-clipping headroom. The pre-clipping Bass Control keeps your tone from getting flabby when using neck pickups, and the Treble gives you plenty of sparkle.
- Class-A, 100% JFET powered—no op amps
- Exceptional headroom (before clipping)
- Pre-clipping Bass Control (keeps things from getting flabby when using neck pickup.
- Perfect Treble control, allows lots of sparkle, yet can brown up nicely.
- Works as an excellent compressor
- Offers a little bit of Tweed-style crunch tone with Drive control turned up, but excels as clean Booster.
- Better output section (non-inverting, and extremely Low-Z output to drive other guitar pedals and long cables)
- True Bypass, Super Bright LED, and our exclusive anti-pop switching circuitry.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This pedal was my answer! I love to play everything from jazz to metal! My only "problem" was that my Orange rocker 30 couldn't hand out enough gain for my heavier playing. This pedal brought the gain right where I want it! I can have my gain at 12o'clock and still manage to get a great metal tone woth this pedal engaged. Low noise, and extremely natural sounding. This pedal goes great with a class A tube amp!
Simple as it gets. Turn it on to Unity gain and leave it on. I run this pedal several ways and just can't rave enough about it. To use it by itself you get a really nice boost with virtually no color added. You can crank the gain and get what I feel is more like a small fender amp breaking up. But it's much more than that.I use it with the gain almost off and just as a volume boost for everything. Just adds that "breath" to your sound. It's a subtle pedal but it can really help you find that sound in your head.
I pair it up with the OCD and dang...best rockn' sound ive ever heard. the powerful treble/bass pots give you alot more control than I would have thought. While you can set this up for a bit of tweedy drive, it really shines as a clean boost. I love it so much that I end up just leaving it on....never really turn it off. Most importantly you this box puts out more than enough volume boost.