- Product 580274
Gallien-Krueger 410RBX-II 4x10 Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
The Gallien-Krueger 410RBX-II bass cab has 4x10" speakers, a high-quality horn, and delivers that classic fat, warm tone ideal for rock, blues, and c...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This 410RBX-II cab still lays down its classic fat, warm tone at one hot price.
The Gallien-Krueger 410RBX-II bass cab has 4x10" speakers, a high-quality horn, and delivers that classic fat, warm tone ideal for rock, blues, and country—and you'll save some dough, too. It may be used in standard full-range operation or with GK's Horn Bi-Amp System. Special chambering and bracing have been incorporated into the bass cabinet design to eliminate standing waves so that nothing gets in the way of your performance. The 410RBX-II speaker cabinet features cast-frame woofers, high-quality horns, black carpet, recessed handles, rugged steel grille, nickel-plated casters, custom interlocking corners, and 11-ply poplar construction.
- 4 10" cast-framed bass speakers and high-quality horn
- Full range or biamped operation
- Special chambering and bracing to eliminate standing waves
- Black carpet covering
- Recessed handles
- Rugged steel grille Nickel-plated casters Custom interlocking corners
- 11-ply poplar construction
410RBX-II 4x10 Bass Cabinet
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling: 400W RMS
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 54 Hz to 19 kHz
- Useable Low Frequency (-10dB): 31 Hz
- Configuration: 4 x 10" 32-ohm woofers plus horn
- Porting: Front Slot-Ported
- Connector: 1/4" and Speakon
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 23-1/2" x 26-1/2" x 18-1/2"
- Weight: 92 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have owned this cab for about six months, and used it with a GK 700RB-II head (about 500 watts), and it has never distorted. The power it can handle is amazing. Very sturdy construction, good handles and wheels, and overall perfect sound. Simply excellent.