- Product 580296
Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II/410RBX-II BASS STACK
- Write a Review
Now you can get the Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II bass head and 410RBX-II 4 x 10 speaker cab together in one earthshaking half stack.700RB-II Bass Amp Hea...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A rig that can handle any gig.
Now you can get the Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II bass head and 410RBX-II 4 x 10 speaker cab together in one earthshaking half stack.
700RB-II Bass Amp Head
Take charge of the bottom line with the Gallien-Krueger 700RB-II Bass Head—a state-of-the-art monster designed to deliver maximum performance with minimum fuss. An extremely high-current power supply and matching power amp circuitry extract every ounce of this head's awesome output. Its high-current design eliminates the need for current-limiting circuitry that muddies your tone. The biamped design delivers 480W to your woofer and 50W to the horn using an electronic crossover for seamless 2-way sound. 4 bass-specific bands of active EQ give you ultraprecise tone-shaping power. 3 voicing filters help you further shape your sound. 2-year Gallien-Krueger warranty.
410RBX-II Bass Speaker Cabinet
The Gallien-Krueger 410RBX-II bass cab has 4x10" speakers and a high-quality horn and delivers that classic fat, warm tone ideal for rock, blues, and country—and you'll save some dough, too. It may be used in standard full-range operation or with GK's Horn Bi-Amp System. Special chambering and bracing have been incorporated into the speaker cabinet design to eliminate standing waves so that nothing gets in the way of your performance. The 410RBX-II cabinet features cast-frame woofers, high-quality horns, black carpet, recessed handles, rugged steel grille, nickel-plated casters, custom interlocking corners, and 11-ply poplar construction.
- Extremely high-current power supply
- High-current power amp circuitry
- 480W to woofer
- 50W to horn
- Electronic crossover for seamless 2-way sound
- 4 bass-specific bands of active EQ
- 5/4 string voicing filters
- Ultra low-noise input section 90dB S/N
- Clip LED
- 10dB pad
- Mute switch with LED
- Output Section:
- Tweeter Level with Hi-Cut Switch
- Woofer Level with Crossover Switch
- Direct Out:
- Ground lift
- Pre/Post Switch
- Level control
- Patching: Send, return, and tuner out
- 2 - 1/4" and 2 biamp connectors
- 2-year warranty
- 4x10" cast-framed speakers and high-quality horn
- Full range or biamped operation
- Special chambering and bracing to eliminate standing waves
- Black carpet covering
- Recessed handles
- Rugged steel grille Nickel-plated casters Custom interlocking corners
- 11-ply poplar construction
700RB-II/410RBX-II BASS STACK
- 700RB-II Bass Head:
- Power: <1% THD
- LF: 480W @ 4 ohm; 320W @ 8 ohm, 1 kHz
- HF: 50W @ 8 ohm, 5kHz
- Dimensions: 17-1/2" W x 3-1/2" H x 8" D
- Weight: 17 lb.
- 410RBX-II Bass Cabinet:
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling: 400W RMS
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 54 Hz to 19 kHz
- Useable Low Frequency (-10dB): 31 Hz
- Configuration: 4x10" 32-ohm woofers plus horn
- Porting: Front Slot-Ported
- Connector: 1/4" and Speakon
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 23-1/2" x 26-1/2" x 18-1/2"
- Weight: 92 lb.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I have owned this set for about 6 months, and have experienced no problems. The power and tone is to die for, and the response in all ranges is astounding. If you're up for the investment, you will be blown away by this set.
I bought this not too long ago and it has been everything I wanted and more!