- Product 482566
Gallien-Krueger Backline 210 Combo
- Write a Review
175W amp and 2 - 10" speakers in a compact rock-back cab. Essentially the 400RB-IV design with less power. Heavily braced cabinet. 18 gauge steel gri...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A fantastic first Gallien-Krueger.
175W amp and 2 - 10" speakers in a compact rock-back cab. Essentially the 400RB-IV design with less power. Heavily braced cabinet. 18 gauge steel grille. Black carpet covering.
- 175W @ 4 ohms
- Convection cooling
- 1/4" input jack with 10dB pad, mute switch, and mute LED
- High Gain (B): B LED, gain and level controls
- Low Gain (A): Level control
- Adjustable contour
- 4-band active EQ
- Direct out: XLR with ground lift and pre/post switch
- Patching: send, return, and tuner out
- Speaker connectors: Two 1/4" jacks
- Woofers: 2 GK-Paragon 100W speakers
- Heavily braced cabinet
- 18-gauge steel grille
Order today and play a G-K.
Backline 210 Combo
- 19-1/2"W x 22-1/2"H x 18-3/4"D
- 55 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This thing is not much good for anything. I played one at Guitar center and even with the gain at 9 oclock and the master less than half way up it could not handle the output from a standard MIM p-Bass. It sounded Very distorted could not get a clean sound out of it. Maybe someone abused it and blew it up before I got there.