- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger Neo 212 Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Product 601059
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it comes to powerful bass amplification in a compact, sturdy, roadworthy package, Gallien-Krueger has ruled for decades. That reign continues wi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Low in weight, high in power handling, and its tone is pure silk.
When it comes to powerful bass amplification in a compact, sturdy, roadworthy package, Gallien-Krueger has ruled for decades. That reign continues with the Neo Series bass enclosures. The Neo 212 is a front-ported cabinet housing 2 custom-designed cast-frame neodymium 12" loudspeakers which deliver high sound output at a fraction of the weight of conventional speakers. A Paragon horn tweeter delivers your top end with brilliance and clarity.
The Neo 212 performs beautifully, with consistent response from top to bottom, plenty of definition in the highs and midrange, and a fat low-end. It switches between standard full-range operation or biamped with GK's biamp system. Both Speakon-style and 1/4" connectors are provided. The Neo cabinets are constructed from rugged 11-ply poplar, wrapped in heavyweight Tolex, and fitted with sturdy, interlocking corners and a 16-gauge steel grille. 600W power handling. 8-ohm impedance.
- Compact and lightweight
- Front ported
- 11-ply poplar cabinet construction
- 2 cast-frame custom-designed 12" woofers with neodymium magnets
- Paragon horn tweeter
- Switchable crossover with horn attenuation
- Top-mounted easy-grip handle
- Stackable corners
- 16-gauge steel grille
- Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Black Tolex covering
- Removable casters
A great cab that gives you a blend of 15' fullness and 10' definition. Make it part of your rig today.
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power rating: 600W
- Woofer: 2 GK-Paragon 12B300-8, Stamped Frame, 12", 300W, 8 ohm Neodymium
- Tweeter: GK-Paragon 5H50-8
- Frequency response: 36Hz to 19 kHz + 5dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Crossover: HMS Bi-Amp/Full Range Switch, Horn Power Limiter, L-Pad High Frequency Attenuation
- Connectors: HMS Compatible Bi-Amp/Full Range Speakon, 1/4" (Full-range only)
- Construction: 11-ply poplar, black Tolex, 16-gauge steel grille, custom-tooled interlocking corner system and front ported
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20-4/5"W x 25-4/5"H x 16"D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is an amazing bass cabinet. I play bass in a progressive rock band. Actually two days ago we had an outside gig and the bass player for the band right before us was using a ampeg 8x10. My amp held the same output as his and hardly even broke a sweat. I use a kustom 1200 watt head and had it turned at about half-way and the cab performed wonderfully. If you see any of the new GK endorsers they are all switching to the neo 12's. They get great low end response all the way to 36hz. My guitar player plays mostly seven strings so regardless to say i stay on the low B often. The cab handles it wonderfully. Very even response across strings and amazingly singing highs come through the tweeter. All and all this amp is awesome. It's super light, sounds great,and is compact.