- Product 481326
Genz Benz El Diablo 60C 60W/30W 1x12" Tube Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
Designed with all the same circuitry as the El Diablo 100, the tone and feel of the El Diablo 60 is further enhanced by the Pentode/Triode configurat...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the versatility, features, and tone of the El Diablo 100 head in a compact combo!
Designed with all the same circuitry as the El Diablo 100, the tone and feel of the El Diablo 60 is further enhanced by the Pentode/Triode configuration of the tube amplifier, giving you 2 different amps. In the 60W Pentode mode, the El Diablo 60 is a bold, aggressive amp with power and headroom to deliver pristine, full-bodied clean tones and searing high-gain brutality. The 30W Triode mode produces a fuller, fatter tone with a more dynamic response and increased power tube breakup with a darker complexity. For even more versatility, use the included 4-button footswitch to access 10 unique tonal variations.
- Front panel:
- Tube-buffered input stage
- Channel selector switch
- WARM tube channel--Clean or Vintage gain switch, Gain & Volume preamp controls
- ±15db bass, mid, treble tone shaping, Reverb Level control
- HOT tube channel--Classic or High gain switch, Dynamic or Compressed tube texture, Gain and Volume preamp controls, Tube Contour control, ±15db bass, mid, treble tone shaping, Reverb Level control
- GLOBAL section--Attack switch with level control, Master Reverb control, Master Volume control
- Additional features:
- 2 independent tube channels
- 6 triode preamp stages (3 - 12AX7 Tubes)
- 2 power tubes (ships with Ruby Tube EL 34s
- EL34 or 6L6 power tube capability
- Rear-panel bias pot
- Birch plywood construction
- Rear-vented enclosure design
- 4 -button footswitch included
- GBE 1240-V75 loudspeaker
- Accutronics long-pan reverb
El Diablo 60C 60W/30W 1x12" Tube Guitar Combo
- Dimensions: 24"W x 21-1/2"H x 12"D
- 62 lbs.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Don't know why you'd hook up a multi-effects to it, but I use a chorus, delay, and wah, and get awesome tone out of it. I use the global attack for my lead boost. You don't need anything else really.
I have owned this amp for a while now and have found it to be great sounding amplifier. I definately think if you are going to buy a tube amp, this is the one you want. It offers great tone and versatility. Of course, it definately sounds better going through a multi-effects pedal. I run my line6 podxt live through it and it sounds amazing definately a better quality tone than a solid state. You will not be dissapointed.