- Product 481174
Genz Benz El Diablo 60W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Genz-Benz El Diablo 60W Guitar Amp Head is designed with all of the same circuitry as the El Diablo 100. The tone and feel of the El Diablo 60 is...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High gain, classic gain and clean El34 tube-tone splendor.
The Genz-Benz El Diablo 60W Guitar Amp Head is designed with all of the same circuitry as the El Diablo 100. The tone and feel of the El Diablo 60 is further enhanced by the Pentode/Triode configuration of the tube amplifier--essentially 2 different tube amps.
In the 60 watt Pentode mode the El Diablo 60 is a bold, aggressive amp with power and headroom to deliver pristine full-bodied clean tones and searing high gain brutality. In the 30 watt Triode mode it produces a fuller, fatter tone with a more dynamic response and increased power tube break-up with a darker complexity.
Added to all of this is the incredible capability to access 10 unique and distinctive tonal variations, via the 4-button footswitch, which further supports the versatility of this world class tube amp from Genz Benz.
- Tube Buffered Input Stages
- Warm Channel - Gain & Volume Preamp Controls; +/- 15dB Bass, Mid, Treble Tone Shaping; Reverb Level Control
- Channel Selector Switch
- Hot Channel - Classic or High Gain Switch; Dynamic or Compressed Tube Texture Switch; Gain & Volume Preamp Controls; Tube Contour Control; +/- 15db Bass, Mid and Treble Tone Shaping; Reverb Level Control
- Global Section - Attack Switch with Level Control; Master Reverb Control; Master Volume Control
- Standby and Power Toggle Switches
- Four Button Foot Switch Included
This is a devilishly good amp - call or click today to make it yours!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This amp can get literally any tone you want! My friend owns this amp, and we spend hours tweaking with it to get different sounds. The clean channel gets super sparkley cleans with lots of definition. The hot channel gets you anything from AC/DC to AS I LAY DYING! The only thing I wish it had was a lead boost, but you can always just buy an overdrive pedal. Overall, great bang for the buck, and in my opinion, you really dont need the 100 watts of the step up version.