- Product H82423
Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2-210T 600W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Part of the uniqueness of the Shuttle 6.2-210T 600W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp is that the amp can be taken off of the combo model and matched with larger c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An easily transported head and cab combo that can power a rehearsal studio or a stadium.
Part of the uniqueness of the Shuttle 6.2-210T 600W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp is that the amp can be taken off of the combo model and matched with larger cabs for a bigger sound. You get the perfect practice amp for rehearsals and small gigs or an amp with enough power to play larger venues and clubs. This compact, lightweight 2 x 10" and tweeter model represents the 2nd generation of these popular bass combos. This model not only features the advancements of the amplifier design but also includes the addition of a new high powered, high efficiency, proprietary cast frame Neodymium GNX-10300 loudspeakers. These speakers offer increased output and thickness of the note as well as cutting through the mix with authority and clarity. The crossover point for the tweeter has also been adjusted for added smoothness on the top end.
- Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
- Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
- 3 DPM™ Power Management
- High Current Class D Amplifier & SMPS
- Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
- Speakon® Speaker Outputs
- Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Out Interface
- Variable Tweeter Level Control
- Bottom-mounted Kick-stand
- Optional Footswitch Available
The perfect workhorse for the relentlessly gigging bassist. Get yours today!
- Power Output: 375W/600W 8 ohm/4 ohm
- Cabinet Response: 45-18K Hz
- Speaker Configuration: 2x10” & Tweeter
- Preamp Type: TUBE
- Weight: 43lb.
- Dimensions HxWxD: 27 3/4" x 18 3/8" x 14 1/4"