- Product 501830
George Dennis GD290 FTB Chorus Flanger Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The George Dennis GD290 Chorus Flanger pedal has a terrific sound that invokes a majestic elevated feeling. FTB means failure-free true bypass. This ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A dual effects pedal that offers true bypass, low-noise circuitry and two classic guitar effects.
The George Dennis GD290 Chorus Flanger pedal has a terrific sound that invokes a majestic elevated feeling. FTB means failure-free true bypass. This dual effect pedal gives you a rich chorus effect by setting the feedback knob to 0. You can also dial in a beautiful flanging effect by increasing the feedback and decreasing the speed. Advanced features include an optical speed indicator, remarkably low-noise, weak battery indicator LED, standard power supply socket, and build-in protection against an accidental incorrect power supply polarity. Controls include speed, depth, feedback, and effects level.
- Dual effect pedal
- Failure-free true bypass
- Should you neglect a battery change, your pedal will automatically switch itself to the bypass mode
- Weak battery LED flashing warning indicator
- Remarkably low-noise
- Optical speed indicator
- Build-in protection against an accidental incorrect power supply polarity
- Standard power supply socket
- Robust and stable 1.5 mm steel enclosure
- Speed, depth, feedback, effects level controls