- J42348 000001000 J42348000001000
Hammond Leslie Model 3300W 300-Watt 15 in. Combo Cabinet with 2-Speed Rotary Horn
- Write a Review
The Leslie 3300W stands only 31 in. tall, a throwback to the lowboy designs of years past. This modern Leslie speaker does what those vintage cabine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low profile, high output Leslie cab.
The Leslie 3300W stands only 31 in. tall, a throwback to the lowboy designs of years past. This modern Leslie speaker does what those vintage cabinets couldn't do…deliver a powerhouse of bass response.
Designed for the demanding player who desires the traditional look of a real oak veneered cabinet and the sound to move mountains. This single-channel Leslie features a two-speed horn rotor coupled to a new design horn-driver and a custom 15 in. woofer.
Firing into the Bass rotor. The 3300W features a “Dual-Race” horn bearing that improves radial and axel load balance, for low noise rotor performance. The Leslie 3300W is powered by a 300-watt RMS solid state amplifier with a real vacuum tube preamp. 11-pin and 8-pin Leslie sockets allow connection and onboard control with Hammond Organs, most other electronic organs and keyboards can hook up to the 3300W using a 1/4 in. cable and optional footswitch.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full-range
- LF driver: 15 in.
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: High-powered horn driver
- Amplifier class: VT Pre, 300W SS
- Wattage: 220W Bass, 80W, Treble
- Mixer/preamp: 11-pin, 8-pin 1/4 in. line
- Frequency response: N/A
- Coverage pattern: Varies
- Max SPL: Not available
- XLR: N/A
- TRS: 8 Pin and 11 Pin
- TS: 1
- RCA: 1 Stereo
- XLR: N/A
- TRS: N/A
- TS: 1/4 in. sub out
- SpeakON: N/A
- Cabinet material: Red Walnut finish over birch
- Width: 25.25 in.
- Height: 31.25 in.
- Depth: 20.75 in.
- Weight: 130 lb.
Like the shorter cabs of the past, this one is practical, but it barks harder than the old ones. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.