- H94382 000001000 H94382000001000
Hammond Leslie Studio 12 Organ/Guitar Rotary Speaker
- Write a Review
Joining the line is the smallest-ever dual-rotor Leslie intended for general applications, The Leslie Studio 12. It is the same size and weight as th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Legendary Hammond rotary speaker conveniently sized.
Joining the line is the smallest-ever dual-rotor Leslie intended for general applications, The Leslie Studio 12. It is the same size and weight as the popular C37 Guitar Leslie with which it shares a common cabinet. Keyboard players have asked for an ultra-portable Leslie that had a true Leslie Horn and Rotor, and Hammond has delivered their wish.
With a tube preamp driving a 100 watt solid state power amp, the Studio 12 is at home on the Rock and Roll stage and Jazz club alike. Its 1/4? input allows any instrument to connect, and a standard footswitch handles fast and slow speeds. Leslie's exclusive "Gas Pedal", which allows custom Leslie speeds and expressive swells may be ?tted to the Studio 12.
Finally, a bevy of new and vintage ?nishes come to the traditional Leslie line. Like all traditional Leslie cabinets, including the G37 and the new Studio 12, select electronics and woodworks are all hand-built in the USA.
- 2 Inputs one for low gain for keyboards and high gain for guitar
- Two-speed horn and bass rotor
- Vacuum tube preamp with a 100-Watt solid-state power amplifier 12" Eminence bass speaker matched to the bass chamber
- Horn driver is the same driver designed and used in all Leslie speakers for keyboards
- Rugged-built, black painted cabinet with protective corners and two folding handles
- Multiple parameter controls
Now you can take the legendary Leslie sound with you anywhere. Order today.
Leslie Studio 12 Organ/Guitar Rotary Speaker
- Power Supply:
120V AC, 60Hz
29 1/4"(W) x 20 1/2"(D) x26 3/4"(H)
FS-10TL speed control
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Hammond Leslie Studio 12 Organ/Guitar Rotary Speaker:
I have had the studio 12 leslie speaker for a couple of weeks now. I am very impressed. I use it in my band with my hammond sk1 73. it sounds great. I hooked it up to my B3 (which stays at home now) sounds really good. I've used leslie 122 and 147, the studio 12 sounds just as good to me and is much more powerful. I have to say the studio 12 has exceeded all my expectations.