- J08558 000000000 J08558000000000
Headway EDM-1 Mini Direct Preamp with Power Supply
- Write a Review
The EDM-1 features Refined Class "A" Inputs and Pro Audio IC Components, easy to read Pro-Audio design layout & sturdy metal housings built to en...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
SIngle channel pre for all instruments.
The EDM-1 features Refined Class "A" Inputs and Pro Audio IC Components, easy to read Pro-Audio design layout & sturdy metal housings built to endure the hardships equipment sometimes experiences on the road. The EDM-1 is supplied with belt clips, rubber feet and is threaded for microphone stands.
- Rugged housing
- Three band EQ
- Accommodates all signals
Order now and hand your sound engineer one cable with the sound you want.
EDM-1 Mini Direct Preamp with Power Supply
- 3 Band EQ
Tuneable "Range" Control covers all instruments
9v Phantom Power assignable to "Ring" or "Tip"
XLR Adaptor included - Converts Output Jack to XLR Balanced DI Out
3 Way Impedance Selector
Ground Lift Switch
Battery, Mains or Phantom Powered from Mixer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.