- J08560 000000000 J08560000000000
Headway EDM-1 Mini Direct Preamp
- Write a Review
The EDM-1 from Headway Music is the next addition to their range of acoustic pickups and pre-amplifiers. Building on the success of their popular EDB...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Mini preamp with built-in EQ.
The EDM-1 from Headway Music is the next addition to their range of acoustic pickups and pre-amplifiers. Building on the success of their popular EDB-1 Equalizer Direct Blend Pre-amp, the EDM-1 boasts refined "Class A" inputs and Pro Audio IC Components. The Pro Audio design layout is extremely easy to read and the entire unit comes housed in a rugged metal housing that is built to withstand the punishment that gear is subjected to while touring and traveling. The EDM-1 is supplied with belt clips, rubber feet and is also threaded to fit on most standard microphone stands.
- 3 Band EQ
- Tuneable "Range" Control covers all instruments
- 9v Phantom Power assignable to "Ring" or "Tip"
- XLR Adaptor included - Converts Output Jack to XLR Balanced DI Out
- 3 Way Impedance Selector
- Earth Lift Switch
- Mute Switch
- Battery, Mains or Phantom Powered from Mixer
The Swiss Army Knife for gigging musicians, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.