- Product 481424
ISP Technologies Bass Vector Passive Cabinet
- Write a Review
Tired of the limited performance of your 4x10 bass cabinet? ISP Technologies has taken a different approach to the modern bass guitar speaker system ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Takes an advanced approach to deliver big bass sound!
Tired of the limited performance of your 4x10 bass cabinet? ISP Technologies has taken a different approach to the modern bass guitar speaker system with the Bass Vector Speaker Cab. Combining the low-frequency extension that only an 18" driver can achieve with the natural, extended (but not brittle) highs of dual 8" drivers, the Bass Vector cabinet achieves a balance of depth, impact, and definition that makes 4x10s sound lifeless by comparison. At low frequencies, a single Bass Vector exceeds the output of a typical 4x10 cabinet by 4dB or more at 40Hz.
The high performance 18" driver is complemented by an advanced cabinet design featuring optimum volume and a large, deep tuned port. This helps to minimize the non-linear behavior and reduced low-frequency output that small ports produce. The cabinet is tour-grade, with Baltic birch plywood construction, dadoed joints, extremely durable rubberized polyurethane finish, metal handles, and casters.
- High-performance bass guitar cabinet with one 18-inch woofer and dual 8" midrange drivers in line array topology.
- Exceeds the performance of typical 4x10 cabinets by 4dB or more at 40Hz at high volumes
- LF Driver: 1 x 18 inch, large excursion, 650 watt rms.
- HF Drivers: 2 x 8 inch, high sensitivity, 250 watt rms total.
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 100 Hz, 102 dB @ 1KHz (1 Watt at 1 meter).
- SPL: 126 dB at 1 meter, long term. 130 dB at 1 meter, peak.
- Frequency Range: 29 Hz to 5 KHz (-10 dB).
- Freq. Response: 39 Hz to 4 KHz (+- 3 dB).
- Amplifier Power: 1000 W rms, high current DCAT, fan cooled.
- Power Required: 5 Amps x 120 VAC typical, 10 Amps max.
- Construction: Baltic Birch Plywood, extensively braced.
- Finish: Rubberized Polyurethane.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 21.25" H x 24" D (without casters).
- Weight: Active: 125 Lbs., Passive: 110 Lbs.