- Product 481423
ISP Technologies Bass Vector Pro Active Cabinet
- Write a Review
Tired of the limited performance of 4x10 bass cabinets? With the Bass Vector Pro, ISP Technologies has taken a different approach to the modern bass ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A new concept in bass cab design.
Tired of the limited performance of 4x10 bass cabinets? With the Bass Vector Pro, ISP Technologies has taken a different approach to the modern bass guitar system. Combining the low frequency extension that only an 18" driver can achieve with the natural, extended (but not brittle) highs of dual 8" drivers, the Bass Vector speaker cabinet achieves a balance of depth, impact, and definition that makes 4x10's sound lifeless by comparison. At low frequencies, a single Bass Vector exceeds the output of a typical 4x10 cabinet by 4dB or more at 40Hz.
A single powered cabinet delivers 600 watts RMS to it's speakers. When an additional passive cabinet is connected, the amplifier delivers a total of 1000 watt RMS to the two cabinets. The total system power can be further increased by adding additional active and passive cabinets with a limit of 1 passive cabinet per active cab.
The ISP Beta Bass Preamplifier is the ideal 'head' for the system, or the active cabinet can be used with other bass heads when driven from their line output, and the passive cabinet can be driven from virtually any powered bass head.
The high performance 18" driver is complemented by an advanced speaker cabinet design featuring optimum volume and a large, deep tuned port. This helps to minimize the non-linear behavior and reduced low frequency output that small ports produce. The Bass Vector Pro is tour grade, with Baltic Birch plywood construction, dadoed joints, extremely durable rubberized polyurethane finish, metal handles, and casters.
- High performance bass guitar cabinet with one 18-inch woofer and dual 8" midrange drivers in line array topology
- Exceeds the performance of typical 4x10 cabinets by 4 dB or more at 40 Hz at high volumes.
Experience the speaker performance you've always dreamed of. Call or click today to order.
Bass Vector Pro Active Cabinet
- LF Driver: 1 x 18 inch, large excursion, 650 watt rms.
- HF Drivers: 2 x 8 inch, high sensitivity, 250 watt rms total.
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 100 Hz, 102 dB @ 1KHz (1 Watt at 1 meter).
- SPL: 126 dB at 1 meter, long term. 130 dB at 1 meter, peak.
- Frequency Range: 29 Hz to 5 KHz (-10 dB).
- Freq. Response: 39 Hz to 4 KHz (+- 3 dB).
- Amplifier Power: 1000 W rms, high current DCAT, fan cooled.
- Power Required: 5 Amps x 120 VAC typical, 10 Amps max.
- Construction: Baltic Birch Plywood, extensively braced.
- Finish: Rubberized Polyurethane.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 21.25" H x 24" D (without casters).
- Weight: Active: 125 Lbs., Passive: 110 Lbs.