- J28937 000000000 J28937000000000
ISP Technologies Impression Stereo Multi Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Impression pedal offers ease of use with a direct level and effects mix level. The Impression pedal can be used in a series or parallel effects l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ISP Technologies Impression™ Pedal is a must-have stereo multi-effects processor that lets you use up to three effects at once including chorus or flange plus delay and reverb.
The Impression pedal offers ease of use with a direct level and effects mix level. The Impression pedal can be used in a series or parallel effects loop of an amplifier or inserted in line after a guitar preamplifier or distortion pedal.
The chorus/flange button switches on and off the selected effect; holding down the chorus/flange button will change the effect from chorus to flange or flange back to chorus. Two consecutive taps on the TAP button sets the modulation rate for the chorus or flange.
The delay button controls the delay effect. Holding the delay button down will change the amount of regeneration from a single delay to an increasing amount of regeneration. Two consecutive taps on the TAP button will set the delay time.
The reverb button turns the reverb effect on and off. Holding the reverb button down will change the mix of the reverb rela-tive to the level of the other effects, there are six different preset levels. This will allow the user to select the desired amount of reverb in the mix.
The Impression pedal uses an external 9VAC power adaptor with an internal voltage multiplier providing professional headroom with a +/- 15 volt power supply. The Impression incorporates a mono input and left/right stereo outputs. Add the Impression pedal to your rig and enjoy the quality effects you have been searching for.
- Chorus, Delay, Reverb and Flange effects
- Direct level and effects mix level control
- Tap tempo controls rate of effect
- Mono input and stereo outputs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.