- Product J19112
ISP Technologies Stealth Pro 180W Guitar Power Amp
- Write a Review
The ISP Technologies STEALTH Pro power amplifier with is the first true professional, high-power floor mount guitar power amplifier delivering perfor...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-power floor mount guitar power amp.
The ISP Technologies STEALTH Pro power amplifier with is the first true professional, high-power floor mount guitar power amplifier delivering performance on par with the best guitar amplifiers of the day. The STEALTH is based on analog class A/B amplifier design for excellent sonic and saturated clipping performance, not found with Class D power amplifiers and will exceed the stringent tone characteristics of the professional guitarist. The STEALTH Pro power amplifier can be used for high SPL gigs and professional stage use.
The STEALTH Pro power amplifier is powered from an external 19-volt DC switch-mode power adapter like that used with a laptop but will deliver a true 180-watts RMS continuous output power into an 8 ohm speaker cabinet and greater than 120 volts bridged output voltage swing. The STEALTH Pro power amplifier can also be used as a stereo 2x 80-watt amplifier @ 4 ohms. The STEALTH can power a single 4 x 12 cabinet with incredible SPL volume level output or will power two cabinets in a true stereo rig. This incredible small package will deliver more power to a speaker than the typical 100-watt guitar amplifier and will easily interface with any guitar floor system or high performance pedal board. The STEALTH Pro weighs in at only 1.2 pounds, adding new meaning to lightweight guitar systems.
The STEALTH also delivers amazing efficiency and it includes internal protection against shorts, open circuits and wrong impedance loads. An internal "power on/off" output control circuit provides pop free operation for turn on and turn off. The STEALTH's small package size of 9" long, 4" wide and 2" tall allows it to fit with any floor mounted pedal rig.
- Usable in Stereo 2—80 watts or Mono Bridged 1x 180 watts
- Small, lightweight high power amplifier for guitarists
- External 19VCD switch-mode power supply included for operation from 100VAC to 240VAC
- Class A/B amplifier circuit for analog saturation and clipping sonic performance
- Internal protection for shorts and open circuit
- Time Delay operation for POP free turn on / turn off
- Input Impedance: 500k
- Output Power Mono: 4Î=75WRMS @1% THD/ 90WRMS@10%
- 8Î=45WRMS @1% THD / 60WRMS @10%
- Output Power Bridged: 8Î=140WRMS @1% THD / 175WRMS@10%
- 16Î=80WRMS @1% THD/ 106WRMS @ 10%
- Input Sensitivity/Max Output: -3dBu / .56vrms
- Maximum Input Signal: +17dBu
- Voltage Gain: 30dB Stereo / 36dB Mono Bridged
- Noise Floor: -75dBu
- Dynamic Range: 102db A WTD
- Distortion: @10dBu output=.02% Full Output=.1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz = +0 / -.5dB
- Input Power: 187mA @ idle 7.8A full power @ 8Î Bridged
- Dimensions: 9" W x 1.75" H x 4" D
- Protection: Auto shutdown / Output shorts or low load impedance. Protected for open
Add this powerhouse to your rig. Order today!