- J18496 000000000 J18496000000000
Jacques Electric Sheep Guitar Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
The Electric Sheep pedal features a 100% original all-discrete circuit for a natural high-end overdrive suitable for all kind of guitars. The 70/80 c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade overdrive with high-end transistors provides a purer signal.
The Electric Sheep pedal features a 100% original all-discrete circuit for a natural high-end overdrive suitable for all kind of guitars. The 70/80 control morphs the overdrive tone from natural tube amp (called '70s sound) to classic overdrive pedal tone ('80s). It is not a gain control, but a real shaper of the boost/overdrive tone based on the way the discrete transistors work in its circuitry. All the electronics will react differently depending on the setting of this knob.
With this control, you can control the input impedance from hi-gain humbuckers equipped guitar (HB) to classic single-coils (SC) and everything that comes in between. A good overdrive pedal must cover all the range from clean boost to high overdrive. With the special circuitry in the Electric Sheep, the designer aimed to bring a new purity to this vast array of sounds, which implied working with the-less-components-the-better approach, preserving the guitar and amp tones while you use this pedal.
- 100% discrete circuitry: No op-amps
- Handmade using large circuit board avoiding parasite capacitor effects
- High-end transistors with carefully controlled data from Philips and Fairchild
- Selected and hand-measured passive components
- Completely new circuit architecture created from scratch
Add this pedal to your flock. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jacques Electric Sheep Guitar Overdrive Pedal:
I'm pretty jaded about OD pedals. I've owned dozens of them, so it takes a lot to impress me.
I love this one!! It easily does everything from clean boost, to mild OD, to cutting high-gain distortion.
This is one pedal that REALLY makes it feel as if you are pushing a medium-sized amp very hard. Many pedals claim it, this one DOES it.
A pleasant surprise was that the tone-shaping controls (70-80 and Single Coil-Humbucker) do not simply offer A-B choices, as a lot of pedals do. On the Electric Sheep, both of these controls offer a continuous sweep from one extreme to the other.
It's definitely a keeper!!!