- Write a Review
Jet City has the power plant you need to deliver great guitar tone.
The Jet City JCA20H tube amp head delivers pure tube tone from a single-channel amplifier with absolutely no gimmick features to dilute the all-tube signal path. Elegance of design both inside and out deliver unflinching reliability in a guitar amp good-looking enough to make a girlfriend jealous. With full EQ control and separate Preamp and Master volumes, Jet City JCA20H can deliver spanky cleans through crunchy overdrive.
Jet City Amplification delivers the utmost in tone, while being affordable enough for musicians slugging out a living on the small stage.
Tubes: 3x 12AX7 Preamp / 2x EL84 Power
Rectifier: Solid State
Cabinet: Multi-ply, void-free hardwood
Chassis: 16 gauge, cold-rolled steel
Output Power: 20W into 16 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm speaker outputs
Input Power: Multi-tapped power transformer at 100v/120v/220v/240v and standard IEC connector
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.