- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Andy Timmons Signature Channel Drive Pedal
- Write a Review
- J47128 000000000 J47128000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After purchasing his first JHS Angry Charlie in 2013, Andy Timmons quickly dubbed it his main dirty tone. It even beat out the drive channel of the b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get versatile, high-quality drive built to the specs of Andy Timmons.
After purchasing his first JHS Angry Charlie in 2013, Andy Timmons quickly dubbed it his main dirty tone. It even beat out the drive channel of the boutique amplifiers he’s well known for using. But there were a couple of tweaks Timmons requested from the pedal. The engineers at JHS gladly obliged, and the JHS Pedals AT (Andy Timmons Signature) Drive, a.k.a. “The @,” was born.
The AT retains a lot of what Timmons loves so much about the Angry Charlie. But the ability to change the pedal’s feel and headroom via a 3-way toggle switch makes the AT even more versatile. If you covet the thick and awe-inducing Andy Timmons lead tone, his signature JHS overdrive pedal is definitely where it’s "AT."
Precisely Tuned Control
Right out of the box, you’ll be able to effortlessly dial in the AT Drive to mate perfectly with your amplifier. Its Volume and Drive controls work in much the same way as a high-gain master-volume amplifier. And the EQ and Air control let you keep the presence or thicken your tone by pinpointing separate high-end frequencies.
- Volume acts as the master output control
- Drive...you guessed it
- EQ is a lowpass filter that removes higher frequencies
- Air control functions much like the presence control on an amplifier’s power section
Like Having Three Different Amps on Your Board
The main addition that sets the AT Drive apart from the JHS Angry Charlie pedal is the addition of a 3-position headroom switch. It's very similar to the differences in 25-, 50- and 100-watt tube amplifiers. Whether you like low-wattage smoothness or high-powered headroom and punch, it’s inside the AT Drive.
- Instant access to three different “wattage” settings
- The up-position 25-watt mode offers a smooth, thickly driven and compressed tone
- The middle 100-watt mode is cleaner, loud and sports an immediate attack
- The down-position 50-watt mode gives you nice overdrive with a full-frequency response
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 4.8 x 1.6 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about JHS Pedals Andy Timmons Signature Channel Drive Pedal:
This pedal has great singing sustain, as advertised. Plus the EQ and Air knobs help you find a great tone fit with any backline amp. I use a Fender Deluxe Reverb amp in my rig and this pedal pairs up with it perfectly. I use it almost exclusively with single coils and love it's tone on neck and bridge pickups. Responds well to volume changes too. I'm happy with it!
- Was this a gift?: