- J47120 000000000 J47120000000000
JHS Pedals Pulp N Peel 500 Guitar Compressor
- Write a Review
The JHS Pedals Pulp N Peel 500 is the most unique compressor you will find in the company's 500 series lineup. Designed to breathe new life into inst...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get amazing, musical compression you can use in the studio or on stage.
The JHS Pedals Pulp N Peel 500 is the most unique compressor you will find in the company's 500 series lineup. Designed to breathe new life into instruments, drums and vocals, the PNP 500 is a creative tool that you will reach for again and again. With a true internal mic pre utilizing the THAT 1512 and output section using the THAT 1646 there is no lack of true studio power inside.
Due to the EQ, distortion, parallel blend and compression control, the JHS Pedals PNP 500 is a unique channel strip packed into one space. The PNP 500 does things that no other 500 unit has done to date.
Call or click to order today!
- Controls: Pre volume, master, distortion, compression, EQ, mix
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.