- J30883 000000000 J30883000000000
Keeley ME-8 Multi-Echo Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
The Multi-Echo features a wide range Keeley True-Chorus Double Tracker. The Vintage ADT has variable Rate and Depth like an old reel-to-reel tape dec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Papa’s gotta brand new bag of delay-based effects.
The Multi-Echo features a wide range Keeley True-Chorus Double Tracker. The Vintage ADT has variable Rate and Depth like an old reel-to-reel tape deck. The Modern ADT features a tone control, so you can control the sound of the voices in your chorus. It’s like a Big Muff tone control. The center point is a notch-cut for haunting mids.
The Tape Delay has a wide-ranging tone control that allows you to filter the sound of the echoes. You can simulate an old worn-out deck, or make bright carbon copies of your tone. The Analog Delay has Dynamic Modulation. Play hard and you set a wave in motion. Listen as the pitch trembles. Hauntingly ethereal. Eight different Subdivisions fill out the Modern Delay.
The Room Reverb with Distortion Control hints at the upcoming Gold Star reverb. It’s a Phil Spector inspired reverb that tries to capture many of his sounds and crazy ideas! Imagine a room so packed with musicians and sound that you get what he called “room compression.” Imagine so much sound your ears distort. It's called “Small Room Distortion.” Creatively add distorts to your reflections! Add your favorite dirt box to this and you have something incredibly musical. Crash and Burn endings to songs will never be the same again. The famous Abbey Chamber Verb with a new resonant point at 2kHz. And lastly, a Hall Reverb for super long, ambient sounds with a very faint hint of shimmer.
- 1) ADT (Modern) Delay Time (0-50ms) Pitch Dept, 30 cents Tone Double Tracking w/Tone Control (full CCW LPF@1kHz, center notch@1kHz, full CW HPF@1kHz)
- 2) ADT (Vintage) Delay Time (0-30ms) Depth Rate (0.1-8Hz) Chorus like Double Tracking, Rate is the warble of a reel tape deck
- 3) Tape Delay Delay Time (50-950ms) Regen Tone Small amount of dynamic modulation
- 4) Analog Delay Delay Time (50-950ms) Regen Modulation Rate (0-10Hz) Modulation depth is dynamically controlled
- 5) Subdivision Digital Delay Delay TIme (50-1000ms) Regen Subdivision Qtr+Dotted 8th,Dotted Quarter, Quarter, Dotted 8th, 8th, Triplet, 16th, Triplet 8th
- 6) Room Reverb Pre Delay (0-180ms) Decay Distortion Too much sound in a small room, the reverb distorts!
- 7) Chamber Reverb Pre Delay (0-150ms) Decay Tone Tone goes from -6dB@2kHz to +10dB@6.5kHz
- 8) Hall Reverb Pre Delay (0-130ms) Decay Tone Tone brings in an LPF@850Hz. Slight amount of added shimmer
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.