- J21564 000000000 J21564000000000
Keeley Psi Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
When Keeley Engineering began designing the Psi Fuzz, they wanted to take a classic design with lots of history and make it obviously something new. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big, bold, smooth sustain and greater tonal versatility.
When Keeley Engineering began designing the Psi Fuzz, they wanted to take a classic design with lots of history and make it obviously something new. In the case of the Psi Fuzz, they took the op-amp version of the old PI and inverted one of the stages, brought out the midrange, tightened the bass, and most importantly, added a Germanium transistor output. Use of modern quad op amps with a custom germanium output stage provides even higher gain while maintaining vintage warmth, while the custom tone control is tuned for incredible musical flexibility. The Psi Fuzz features a single, integrated circuit package, a quad op-amp, and a single transistor, all of which help make it trim and slick.
On top of it's tonal abilities, it comes with a custom art design in a late 1960s style hand drawn by Erin Lofties. Her stunning artwork looks out of the '60s and was completed this week specifically for this pedal.
- Width (Not Counting Jacks): 2.35"
- Height (Not Counting Jacks): 4.41"
- Input / Output Jack Location: Side
- DC Jack Location: Top
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.