- J32692 000000000 J32692000000000
Keeley Super Mod Workstation
- Write a Review
The Super Mod Workstation has 2 banks of unique modulation and time based effects with tap tempo, each with 8 full featured options. This one gets wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All of the modulation and time-based effects you could ask for in one unique pedal.
The Super Mod Workstation has 2 banks of unique modulation and time based effects with tap tempo, each with 8 full featured options. This one gets wild and wonderful.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Keeley Super Mod Workstation:
A little early for a comprehensive review, but I am impressed by the overall quality (my first Keeley pedal). Also, I have to say, that the Harmonic Tremolo is about as close to my old Twin (in terms of depth and quality) that I have found. The rotary is nice - not as good or obviously as flexible as a Strymon Lex I had for about a year. But, for the money (and 12 different effects), not bad at all. I like the Phaser, not as impressed with the Flanger. One last positive is that the pedal (have it through an effects loop) sounds really good with a variety of overdrive pedals I have, especially the harmonic tremolo.
- Was this a gift?: