- #J21080 000002000 J21080000002000
Kemper Profiler Head + Remote Bundle
- Write a Review
The Kemper Profiling Amplifier enables you to do what generations of guitar players have been waiting for: to capture the soul of all your amps (and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get an arsenal of sounds in one compact unit.
The Kemper Profiling Amplifier enables you to do what generations of guitar players have been waiting for: to capture the soul of all your amps (and so many more) inside a lunchbox-sized amplifier.
With cutting edge technology Kemper captures the sonic DNA of virtually any guitar amp for vivid and dynamic sound.
They were created by professional guitarists, engineers and producers in studios all over the world. Right out of the box, you will find classic tones of studio standards as well as profiles of highly sought-after amplifiers, some costing many times the price of the Profiling Amplifier. If you are looking for a particular sound, search the Rig Exchange database on our website, and download profiles and rigs from fellow users. You can also make your own profiles from your gear.
Kemper will be working tirelessly to create new profiles for you to download for free from their website as well. They employ the same techniques an engineer would use to create a great guitar tone in the studio, so you can be sure to receive authentic sounds from this digital guitar amp.
If you are tracking in a studio, you can profile the guitar amps that you record with. Later, you simply take these profiles with you and know that you can recreate the exact sound of the recording, both in rehearsal and live on stage.
Choose black or white from the drop-down menu.
Profiler Remote is the quintessential foot controller for your Profiler. Kemper spent a tremendous amount of time to create a versatile and yet easy to operate floor board. The tight integration in between Profiler and Remote allows you to control, administer and program without any knowledge about MIDI or delving through cryptic data sheets.
The large, illuminated display is designed to be looked at from a distance and Remote's housing is built like a tank. Just what the doctor orders for touring musicians on dark stages.
Five buttons allow you to directly access five different programs ("Rigs") and entire performance programs can be switched using a bank system. There are dedicated buttons to access the tuner, tap tempo in and enable the new, exclusive Looper Effect.
Remote connects via a single Ethernet cable to your Profiler. No extra power supply in needed and the included cable is 7 meters long (21ft). Longer cables are possible as well.
Up to four continuous foot pedals can control multiple parameters inside your Profiler. Four buttons switch of stomps and effects. The programming required is easier to learn than putting a new contact into your cell phone. Click to choose, assign, done.
- Two inputs
- Controls: noise gate, mod rate & intensity, delay feedback & mix, reverb time & mix, master volume, gain, channel volume, four-band EQ, mode select, type select
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Direct output
- Headphone output
- XLR stereo output
- Monitor output
- 1/4" stereo output
- USB-A and USB-B ports
- MIDI thru, out and in
- S/PDIF in and out
- Ethernet port
- Built-in tuner
- Two 1/4" TRS switch/pedal for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal
- Remote 14-button footswitch included
- Dimensions: 14.8" x 8.5" x 6.8"
- Weight: 11.7 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Kemper Profiler Head + Remote Bundle:
I purchased the Kemper so that I could record and play silently without running my Marshall stack at full volume. I picked the Kemper instead of the AxeFXII because of the quality of it's amp tones. I noticed that Kemper endorsers used it for amps while all of the Fractal endorsers only used the axe for effects. It is very easy to sit down and get great tone. Keep in mind that by default it sounds like a mic'd amp run through monitors. If you enable the pure cab function it sounds a lot more like an amp in a room sounds.
- Browse mode and separate performance mode rocks
- Flexible inputs, signal path, outputs
- Great foot controller option
- Interface is easy
- Really hard to put down
- Software allows testing a rig on internet
- Substantial number of quality effects
- The quality of professional profiles available
- Give all 8 effect slots a foot switch on remotes
- Fast demos, fun rehersal, recording and live
Comments about Kemper Profiler Head + Remote Bundle:
I may hang on to one of my tube amps, but seriously considering selling all my amps and all but two of my pedals! When I turn this unit on, I have a hard time setting it down, very inspiring.
- Was this a gift?: