- Product 489605
Koch Multitone II 100W 2x12 Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Multitone II 100W combo is a tone chameleon. It provides 3 channels, each capable of a wide variety of sounds. The classic style Pre-channel - wi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The amp that can satisfy any guitarist's tone needs.
The Multitone II 100W combo is a tone chameleon. It provides 3 channels, each capable of a wide variety of sounds. The classic style Pre-channel - with the tone circuitry in the preamp's input stage - houses 2 channels, Clean and Drive. The clean channel tone is warm and well defined even at high volume levels. Switching to the Drive channel preserves the same sound character but gives you a little edge. From here, every millimeter on the dial gives you increased distortion. 2- 12" speakers.
- 3-Channels: Clean, Drive and Gain
- 4x 12AX7 Preamp and 2x(50W) or 4x(100W) EL34 Power Tubes
- Normal & Bright Clean inputs
- 3 band EQ for Clean % Drive, 4 band EQ for Gain
- 5-way footswitch included
- Voicing switches on all channels
- 3-way Speaker Damping switch
- Penthode / Triode switch
- Serial and Parallel FX-loop
- Solo / Rhythm facility with 2 master volumes
- Footswitchable Accutronics spring reverb
- 2x Koch VG12-90 speakers
- Recording output