- #J10324 000000000 J10324000000000
Korg Nuvibe Vibrato Chorus Effector Pedal
- Write a Review
Loved by guitarists for decades, this Japanese-made modulation-type effect unit that made a blazing debut at the Woodstock festival. The inimitable s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The legendary modulation effect unit reborn.
Loved by guitarists for decades, this Japanese-made modulation-type effect unit that made a blazing debut at the Woodstock festival. The inimitable sound of this distinctive modulation effect has captivated numerous guitarists and audiences. Yet, because only a very small number of the original units exist, and because the circuit itself was not accurately understood and its components were difficult to obtain, it was rare to have the opportunity to try out the unit that produced these famous sounds. Such factors elevated the original to a semi-divine status.
Numerous clone models were produced by major manufacturers and boutique shops alike, but all of these remain facsimiles that are pale imitations of the original model. Now, this legendary classic has been reborn under the ideal circumstances of the original engineer's supervision. Starting with original circuits that simulate hard-to-obtain parts, the distinctive modulation sound has been perfectly reproduced. Not content with a simple reproduction, new WAVE sliders have been added, allowing original waveforms to be generated. This highly sought after pedal with a long history of allure is now unveiled in its new incarnation: the Nuvibe.
- Legendary tone
- Expression pedal included
- Sliders for precise control
- Ruggedly built
- Inputs: 6.3 mm Monaural phone jack
- Outputs: 6.3 mm Monaural phone jack / Unbalanced
- Expression Pedal: 6.3 mm Stereo phone jack
- AA batteries x 6, AC adapter (DC9V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 hours (When using alkaline batteries)
- Current Consumption: 200 mA (Typical)
- Dimensions: (W) x (D) x (H)
- Nuvibe console: 260 — 170— 67 mm / 10.24 x 6.69 x 2.64 inches
- Dedicated Expression Pedal: 94 — 246 — 81 mm / 3.70 x 9.69 x 3.19 inches
- Nuvibe console: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lbs
- Dedicated Expression Pedal: 1.1kg / 2.43 lbs
- Stereo Cable, six AA batteries (for verifying operation)
- AC Adapter(DC 9V)
- - See more at: http://www.korg.com/us/products/effects/nuvibe/page_2.php#sthash.6XWKjSUS.dpuf
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Korg Nuvibe Vibrato Chorus Effector Pedal:
From researching and watching the videos on you tube, I really thought Korg had something great here. I thought so until I received mine. I owned an original Univox Univibe in 1974 and ended up getting rid of it because it was way too noisy as well as expensive (they cost a lot back then). The best version of the Univibe that I've ever owned was the Ultra Vibe made for me in 2003 by Bob Sweet at Sweet Sound in Florida. Now, that was a musical sounding vibe unit. As for this KORG, first, for the cost I expect to get "everything" with it that needs to be connected to it. This thing doesn't come with the AC adapter. You get AA batteries. Come on Korg. This is the 21st century. Next, no matter how much I played with the pretty little LED lit sliders, it basically sounded the same. It's sound is voiced on the quiet-dull-flat side so don't expect the sparkly sounds that you can get out of a more reasonably priced EH Stereo Electric Mistress. You can get it to thump in the low end but, who cares? You don't realize how much acreage this ting takes up on your pedalboard until you see it for yourself. It's even worse for those of us that have our effects rack shelf mounted. Maybe Hendrix and Trower used Univibes but, who of any notability has used one of these since? Has KORG re-introduced this pedal just in time for it to be passe? If you're like me, none of these comments will make any difference because you have to experience the NuVibe let down for yourself. Good Luck with that thinking. As for me, mine is still under the return time so, back to the MF it goes. Its' cost is too much money for some of us to waste on the tone chase.
- Was this a gift?: