- Write a Review
The Korg PaAS quick-connect monitor is an optional, super high-fidelity speaker/amplification bar has been specifically designed to connect directly to the keyboard. Useful for both home use and on-stage monitoring, the PaAS uses Korg's "Easy Connect" system: no additional support, no cables, no power supply needed to deliver crisp, clean full range sound.
PA amplification system for Korg Pa3X (76 and 61 keys) arranger workstation.
- Super high-fidelity speaker/amplification bar
- 3-channel amplification system
- Extremely simple connection
- Power and the audio signal from the Pa3X are via a special connector that is automatically attached to the keyboard.
- No cable or power supply needs to be attached to the Pa3X
Easy monitoring with quality sound, on or offstage. Order today!
PaAS Optional Speaker System for Pa3X
- Power: 2x20W (Mid/High Frequency) + 1x40W (Sub Woofer)
5 speakers: 2 midrange (3"/80 mm) + 2x tweeters and 5" dual-coil subwoofer (130 mm).
Cabinet: Aluminum case with bass reflex system
Dimensions (W x D x H): 39" x 6-13/16" x 5-3/8" (992 x 173 x 137 mm)
Weight: 12.57 lb. (5.7 kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Warmth
Comments about Korg PaAS Optional Speaker System for Pa3X:
The past reviews , the cons, not a lot of power , after reading a blog on Korg forum , just go into the max EQ , after tweaking the sound these speakers rock. Alittle high priced but for the easy set & the easy moving of it , plus the deal I got it was worth it
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.